Pages

Friday, November 20, 2020

week 6 create task tigers.

 hi today I have made a blog with create task that are all about tigers.In this create task i made an quiz that has 16 questions in it and I also have made a word search about tigers and some other create task that I hope you like it and enjoy it 

1st create task. tigers Quiz

 





2nd create task word search.  word search.









                                   territtory: an area thats an animal protects from other animals. 
                                   endangerd: at risk of dieing out.
                                   
           




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!