Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2021

term 2 reading book story:the bad case of strips.

hi readers and today create task 1 is way more different to the one in my previous blog post resently,but for create task 1 is sort of the same to a venn diagram but different.there are a few create tasks in this blog post as well and the 1 create task is about making five connections between your chosen text and yourself. the 2 create task is about using a venn diagram to identify similarities between yourself and your chosen text.the 3rd create task is about using the connections you made in create task 1 and then you chose 1 connection that you have between your text and the world for this task.the difficult thing to creating these tasks were by copying and pasting it because I had to  put at the right place for it.I hope that you like this blog post that I have made.

WALT:make connections between yourself,other text to the world.

create task 1.

                                                       cammilla.(the bad case of strips)

           myself

  • Wants to be a better drawer



  • Does not want to be made fun of.



  • Loves to read.



  • Likes eating noodles



      
  • school



  • houses



  • mall



  • farm



  • playground

create task 2.
 create task 3.
Title: The Bad Case of the Stripes

Who is involved?

  • Cammilla , dad , mum, doctor, kids,teacher.

What happened?

  • Cammillas skin tone turned to rainbow stripes

Where did it happen?

  • Her house

Why did it happen?

  • Out of nowhere

When did it happen?

  • At her house

Websites that I used…

1.ruru site

2.reading slide

3. Made a copy



1 comment:

  1. WOW GREAT WORK JACOB im surprised that you finished a lot of your work that is amazing i feel like you will be successful next week to you should make the teachers proud

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!