Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Term 3 week 9 reading.

 Hi readers and this week we have been learning about China events.there are some tasks that we have to do.for create task 1 we have to make a comic about a play with five boxes on it.for create task 3 we have to compare the Chinese dragon with any animal.for create task four we have to write our names by using Chinese characters.I hope that you enjoy.

WALT: Use personal experience and liteacy knowledge to make meaning from texts.

create task 1.

create task 3.
create task 4.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Jacob Nice Chinese Language Week Post It looks super cool Anyways I hope You have enjoyed the holidays!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!