Pages

Friday, October 16, 2020

frogs

      hi today this is the first week of term 4 and this is the first create task what I have                  created is a google slide that is all about frogs. it includes questions and facts all about            frogs.there are some other create task that are also on this blog.the other blogs are just            about the frogs I hope you like it. enjoy it!    

 




 2nd create task.  3 inportant things all about frogs.







       3rd create task. what frog need to survive.



        4th create task.  how to protect frogs from their predators. 

        




















No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!