Pages

Friday, October 23, 2020

facts all about sharks.

hi today I am showing you my create task for week two there are going to be two create task on this blog. I have made an google slideshow that will be facts all about sharks. I hope you like it!



  





3 most inportant things about sharks 

1. sharks shark tail fins are larger on top this helps them swim away from their predators. 

2. if sharks loses a tooth a new tooth will grow back to take its place so it can catch its prey. 

3. sharks has gills that makes shark breathe under the water but when it is not on water they could not breathe and they will die.  













2 comments:

  1. Hewo Jacob bilal here and i really like your blog post and it kind of looks like kean but it is also reallly different and interesting i also wonder how sharks get rest because it keeps on killing fish doesn't it need relax zation time when it gets tired. anyways how can shark move so flexible because its flexible like a stretchy toy maybe because it has no bones? anyways keep op the good quality blogposts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kamusta Jacob Jeevit here I really like your bog on sharks it is really interesting. The only thing you can add is some more facts about sharks.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!