Pages

Friday, November 5, 2021

Term 4 writing.Camp Recount.

 Camp highlights and lowlights.


Walking to camp was one of my lowlights because we had to walk up a steep hill and once we finally arrived to camp,my legs were feeling so numb that each step I take,my legs start to feel painful.After we went to our bunkrooms,we gathered our things and we covered matches that was on top and on the bottom with a our own sheet.Once we’ve done that,we went to the autouriom to do orienteering.Next,we went to the dining room to eat some fruits,we had slices of watermelons,apples and oranges too.We went to do some activities outside after we eat,me and with some of my friends went to play mini golf and we had so much fun.after that we went back in the dining room and we ate chicken curry but I chose to eat vegetables instead of that.Once we ate that we went to our bunkrooms to wear our swimming togs because we are about to do swimming indoors and then me and my friends played tag in the pool.After,we headed to our bunkrooms and got changed and prepared for the camp concert.We got to sleep in our bunkrooms after the camp concert.



Day 2.


It was daylight,and me and my friends woke up and ate our breakfast in the dining room.The thing that caught my attention is when I first came in the dining room,it smelt like cornflakes and milk then after we ate our breakfast,we walked far away from camp in  to do some activities on where we stopped and then we ate some more fruits and some drinks and other stuff.Once we did that we went back to do some more activities and then ate again and we went back to camp to do the auction and then we watched a movie and we got our duffy books and then we went back to our bunkrooms to sleep.



Day 3.(the last day of camp.)

It was the last day of camp and I woke so annoyed by the rain outside,once everyone was awake,we headed to the dining room to eat our breakfast and it was just the same meal that we ate yesterday and then we went back to our bunkrooms to put our things in our luggages and put it on the deck outside the building.

After we done that,we ate our lunch and then we got to play the activities outside but when me and my friends went to play on the trampoline,it was soaking wet by the rain but we still went on it anyway.After we had to use our time for playing,we went inside the auditorium along with our daypacks with us to play a game that is called the animal survival game so we all wore different robes to identify what kind of animal you are an carnivore,herbivore,or just an animal getting hunted by those animals I was one of the few animals that survived the game but some of my friends were not that lucky.after that,we went to the dining room to eat and then after we finished eating we prepared our luggages on the bus because we are about to leave camp and return to our school.Once we hopped inside the bus,with our luggages inside the bus and our daypacks that is also along with us,we left living springs to our school.


9 comments:

  1. Hi jacob Bilal here. Nice blog post about camp. one thing you know when we had 15 mins free time and we were setting up our bunks in our bunk room theres a tiny spelling mistake. I know you were trying to say mattress but just try to work on your spelling mistakes okay but I wonder What was your favourite game/ activity you did on camp because mine was the trampoline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacob, this is a super recount of your stay at camp. Like Bilal, I wonder what your favourite activity was. I especially like your recount of the walk into camp it has alot of feeling in there. Next time I would love to hear a little more about how it all felt. Great job Jacob. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi jacob Athan here i really like your descriptive writing next time you could put some more full stop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jacob Bilal here I really like your camp blog post I think its the best one I've ever read (besides mine) but anyways It look super interesting I wonder what your Camp movie will look like!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi jacob athan here i really like your descriptive writing but
    next time can you put more full stop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jacob,
    Lucas here I really how you have lots of work done and you described the low lights and the highlights it was also fun to read and you set the days like day 1, day 2, day 3 it was really cool I don't any feed forwards because this is great C:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jacob, it is me Ethan.
    it is basically everyone's low light walking to camp, i like it how it is as long as a few miles down.I think you should add some descriptive language in your writing it makes every piece of writing better by 100,000,000,000 X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice,Ethan :).

      Delete
  8. hi jacob athan here i like your wirteing and how you make like a list of what you done at camp.but next time put more actives that you done with your friend.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!