Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Term 4 week 5 camp movie.

 Hi viewers,today our class along with me went to a place for camp that is called living springs camp that happened a few weeks ago for three days in a row and a had so much fun along with my friends and my classmates as well,after camp we were told to make a movie about it.I had to use Wevideo to make my movie and I had a lot of fun using it create my movie and so I hope that you enjoyed.

1.What skills that I had learnt by using wevideo is how to add text and how to download it because that was the hardest part.

2.Why I want to present how I went to camp this way is because I want to make all of the activities in one video.

3.The thing that was so difficult was doing my plan on what I am going to add and what not to add and what I had found interesting was what I am going to do to make all of those effects in my movie.

4.I had no questions about learning how to make my movie.

5.I could do better next time by adding better efffects and maybe adding other songs too.

my movie.(no music)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jacob, Bilal here. I really like you're camp movie but one thing I know what you did wrong it was the music. So basically if you don't make the music short as the movie is well it makes the video as long as the music but It is what it is but it isn't all bad things because its super cool And interesting Keep up the good work mate!!!!😃ツ

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!