Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2021

term 2 week 10 reading create task:walt disney.

 WALT:Locate and summaries important information from a range of related text. 

hi readers,today the book I chose is Walt Disney.he is a man who made one of the most popular cartoons in the world.of create task 1 you have to fill in three boxes in a drive that you have to copy in the slide.for create task 2 you have to make a fact file of the person of your choice.for create task 3 you have to create a poster about what it means to be inspirational poster.I hope that you like this blog post that I created.

create task 1.


create task 2.

 create task 3.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!