Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2021

term 2 reading week 9 create task:Albert Einstein

 hi readers! and for reading today this blog post is in a book from a national geograpic book that is about  Albert Einstein who is what I have chosen today.for create task 1 you have to fill in three boxes about your chosen text.for create task 2 is to create a task file about a person of your choice.for create task 3 you have to come up with some definition and how you an inpiration to other.                                                               WALT: locate and summarise important information from a range of related texts.


create task 1.

Albert Einstein grew up as a scientist who always comes up with ideas about time and space.The ideas that Albert Einstein came up with made him famous.his ideas led to new types of science.he formed new theories about how the universe works.Albert Einstein was born in Ulm, Germany,on march 14 and the year 1879.When Einstein was now born,his mother was worried about his large head and looked different from the other babies.as Einstein grew older, he struggled to graduate from the university and after he did, it took Einstein two years for him to look for a job.Newspapers from around the world wrote his ideas.

There is a invention that is called the best invention.this invention is a absolute

invention ever


People and scientists thinks that Albert Einstein is the most brilliant scientists of

all time.


create task 2.




    create task 3.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!