Pages

Friday, May 14, 2021

term 2 cancel the invasion school journal reading create task.

 Hello guys today I’ve chosend another book for term 2.the book that I chose is named cancel the invasion and it’s about ash a alien,met a girl who ash thought she was a vampire. Later,ash was at a different place writing on his padlet about a leader until he saw a man who he was writing about when he lift him by becoming into a eagle.The complementry text is about scientists discover new life on venus.it was caused by the lakes on venus.people might have think that the new life on venus is aliens? And so they had a trip to venus to discover the new life in space.the challenge text is about betty and barney hill went driving on a mountain when they saw a flying ship and realesd and alien.but is it really an alien?

WALT: evaluate ideas and infomation in a narrative text

Characters

  • Ash

  • 9-10 year old girl

  • Children

  • Old man

----------------------------------

Setting 

Outside 

Park

-----------------------------------

The story start when ash an alien, got hit by an ball by a child who ash thought the child was a vampire.he went to another place all alone.ash met a old man who told him that he was his leader he left him by turning in to a eagle.

The complementry text is about scientists discover new life on venus.it was caused by the lakes on venus.people might have think that the new life on venus is aliens? And so they had a trip to venus to discover the new life.


Betty and barney hill were driving at a hill when they saw a flying ship in the sky and the road was dark and quiet.the ship looks like it came from outer space.some people say that aliens visited earth and others think that aliens do not exist.







1 comment:

  1. Hi Jacob, I like how you have changed the ending of your story. Do you think there is aliens on Mars? I'm not sure what I believe... Did you know 2 words which are spelt the same but have a different meaning is called a homophone. I look forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!