Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2021

term 2 week 4 reading create task:flood.

 Hi readers and for reading I’ve made create tasks that are the same ones to my previous one that I blog recently.but the journal story that I’m doing is different.it is called flood and It is about ama and her mother had to evacuate their house because of a flood that is a metre high.as they evacuate their house ama had almost drowned because the surface was too slippery.then a man from the other side of the road grabbed her hand and went to her Grandparents house up a hill and she was safe there.I hope you like my other create tasks as well.

WALT:Use prior knowledge when making text to text connection

create task 1.summary of the story.

Characters.

  • Ama

  • Mum 

  • Man

  • Lucky

  • Dad

  • poppy

------------------------------------------------------

        Setting

  • House

  • Grandparents house

  • Pukerua bay and paekakariki.

----------------------------------------------

It is about ama and her mother had to evacuate their house because of a flood that is a metre high.as they evacuate their house ama had almost drowned because the surface was too slippery.then a man from the other side of the road grabbed her hand and went to her Grandparents house up a hill and she was safe there.


The story starts at a house and gus came back home with his shoes and pants all wet.his mom asked why.gus explained that there was a flood at his school.when his caretaker stopped the flood and is able to go to school.


The challenge text is about floods and how they form and what you need to do when it is happening and lots more about floods.


create task 2. poster of how to survive in a flood.

create task 3.new paper article


                                            


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jacob, what an awesome post, so much information and detail, I'm very proud of you, well done. I really love your poster, it has a lot of details about how to survive in a flood which is very useful, especially at the moment with the Canterbury floods happening. In your next post just check your capital letters at the beginning of sentences, after full stops. Come to me for a Kahu card. Michelle

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!