Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2021

week 1 Term 2 reading journal create task: taniwha trouble

 Hey guys and for week 1 I’ve created tasks for reading today. I also have done the complamentary text and the challenge text.the journal story I have been working on is called taniwha trouble. a taniwha is a sea creature that lives at a lake and looks like big snake.the journal that i’m working is about a school that has a heater with a taniwha inside of it.and the kids called their caretaker and told him to catch the the taniwha inside the heater and he catched the taniwha and put it in a jar with inky black water but there was one kid who could not see the taniwha inside the jar. I also hope that you like the create task I had done. the complementary text.this text is about to taniwhas at a lake when there was a huge quake that rose whataitai high above shallow water and turned his spirit into a bird.the end.;

WALT: evaluate ideas and information in a narrative text.

create task 1.

 


create task 2 





create task 3.  











1 comment:

  1. Hello Jacob Bilal here I really am surprised that you actually finished the whole create task because i was couldn't but i am really surprised anyway do you think you could change the fonts on your blogs cause it might look really interesting and hook some people to your blog. Looks like a Good quality Blog post Arrivederci (means goodbye)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!