Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

Term 2 reading create task cyclone tokoturu

 Hi readers and today and for this week I yet have created another reading create task.the journal that I’ve been reading today is called cyclone tokoturu

And is about dad calling mum because cyclone tokoturu is heading her way on the weekends.and when they got outside,they saw a fiery red sky during the night witch means that there is going to be a good weather but is the cyclone gone?and I also have made two other create task.and I hope you like it!
WALT:Use  prior knowledge when making text to text connections. 

Characters

  • Mum(ma)

  • Dad

  • Maioha

  • Kuia

  • Toihau

  • hikitia

-------------------------------------------------

Setting

House

Outside

Lounge

---------------------------------------

The story is about dad calling mum because cyclone tokotoro is heading her way on the weekends.and when they got outside,they saw a fiery red sky during the night witch means that there is going to be a good weather but is the cyclone still out there?



 




    create task 3. 



1 comment:

  1. Hey it is Eric, I like how you add a lot important details and I never know a cyclone can kill more than 10 thousand people. Next you should put the Walt at the front, but under the title.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!